Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 173

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #151
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    What exactly would you consider it...and another question, don't you think something like that would traumatize you?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #152
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Yeah, it would.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #153
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Kinda like bein raped huh?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #154
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Yes, traumatizing as being raped is. But I still do not consider it rape.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #155
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Fraud is a crime too.....hmmm...SEXUAL FRAUD...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #156
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Yea, but since when is fraud and rape the same thing?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #157
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    That is true. I just don't see the part where it was such a threat for a killing but I suppose I am blind.

    What the tranny did was disgusting. I'm with you on that. Horrible even. Low. I just don't see the part where it had to get killed.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #158
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    The thing is, the guy felt violated like a rape victim would because of the misrepresentation...so the trauma wouldn't seem to be much different..and still I can understand his reaction.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #159
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is true. I just don't see the part where it was such a threat for a killing but I suppose I am blind.

    What the tranny did was disgusting. I'm with you on that. Horrible even. Low. I just don't see the part where it had to get killed. </div></div>

    He didnt have to be killed? Thats the whole point. A man should not have to be up for murder.
    GO VOLS

  10. #160
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    How in the hell did I miss this little gem of a thread?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •